Sunday, February 8, 2009

symbiotic pillow talk



(Are my eyelash mites different from yours, he asks me. I smile. He continues; maybe we can get the two different kinds together and have them mate and make a Supermite)

I wonder; if we can map the migrational history of two groups of people through the microbes in their intestinal system, couldn’t we do the same with the demodex?

Maybe our mutual Indian background can be linked through the dna of our demodex folliculorum? Indeed it seems that it can.



How wonderous it is to be part of a symbiotic system that harnesses and harvests; the universe holds me and I hold a universe.

What would you do to give thanks?

I would let a vampire bat suck my blood, he says.
How about a tick, I ask?
Never.

Well now, how does a tick, or a bed bug get away with using our insides until we run dry? Haven’t they figured out that the tit for tat is beneficial to them in the long run? Are there not human relationships that work the same way? Do humans have a perverted pleasure in pain? Do we send off collective unconscious signals to the animal kingdom?

Come infiltrate our systems! We don’t mind. We kind of like it. Hit me! Hit me! One more time. Are we directly responsible (She was just asking for it) for the twisted version of a mutualistic relationship? Or is our relationship strictly by accident, coincidence?


There are no deviant by-products in the universe.

Whoever you are, wherever you have been,
There is no need to feel lonesome.
Though an island you may feel, you have more than enough love coming from the microcosms within. Can’t you feel them loving you? Don’t you want to love them right back?



Yes, let’s let our demodex folliculorum mingle, I reply.

It’s only a bonus if you can share with another island.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers